9TEMPLES PRIVACY NOTICE
Billetz Industries, Inc., d/b/a 9Temples (“9Temples”), values the privacy of those who access and use our websites, apps, and related products and services (collectively, the “Service”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of information 9Temples may collect about you based on your use of the Service. It also describes how we may use and in some instances share that information with third parties. If you do not agree with any of the practices described herein, you should not use the Service or, if you have already registered, you should close your account.
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about the information we collect so you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. Our promise is to respect your privacy and the information you share with us.
1. The Information 9Temples Collects
- User Provided Information: You may provide to 9Temples what is generally called “personally identifiable” information when you register for and use the Service, such as your name, postal mailing address, e-mail address, passcode, business/mobile telephone number, credit card number, and billing information. 9Temples may also give you the option to provide us with certain demographic information about yourself for purposes of better customizing the Service to you. Once you’ve registered, you may also elect to populate your account with additional details about yourself that the Service’s functionality permits.
- Third-Party Services Information: The Service may permit you to import contacts and other information from certain third-party services. The Service may also enable you to engage in commercial transactions with third parties. If you choose to use such capabilities, you may be required to disclose to us personally identifiable information.
- “Cookies” Information: When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computing device. 9Temples may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. By using these cookies, we can “remember” what you have done on the Service before and personalize the Service for you. These persistent types of cookies can be removed. Each web browser implements different functionality, so please refer to the manuals or technical support resources that are available in conjunction with your web browser to learn the correct way to modify your cookies set-up. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and offerings available via the Service.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. This “automatically collected” information may include your Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), location, web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, the activities that you engage in while using the Service, and the dates and times that you visit. “Automatically collected” information may also include device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile-network information including phone number), and we may associate this information with your 9Temples’ account. “Automatically collected” information may also include how you view and interact with advertisements and content on the Service.
2. The Way 9Temples Uses Information
- 9Temples uses the information that we collect to provide you with all of the features, functionality, and services found via the Service. We will use your email address and telephone number, without further consent, for non-marketing or administrative purposes such as notifying you of major Service updates.
- 9Temples may use all of the information that we collect from you to understand usage trends and preferences, to improve the way the Service works and looks, to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, and to create new features and functionality.
- 9Temples may use automatically collected information and cookies information to: (i) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (ii) provide custom, personalized content and information; (iii) monitor the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns; and (iv) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- 9Temples will not use your email address, telephone number, or other personally identifiable information to send promotional or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-out.
3. When 9Temples Discloses Information
- 9Temples may disclose both personally identifiable and automatically collected information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to process such information on our behalf, to provide Service maintenance and security, to offer certain features on the Service, to assist us in improving the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features. We use reasonable efforts to: (i) ensure that these parties process such information in compliance with our Privacy Notice, (ii) limit their use of such information, and (iii) ensure that these parties use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share automatically collected and other aggregate, non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist them in understanding usage patterns for certain content, services, promotions, and/or functionality on the Service.
- Except as otherwise noted in this Privacy Notice and 9Temples’ Terms of Service, 9Temples does not share personal information about you with third parties unless doing so is appropriate to carry out a request from you, it believes that doing so is legally required, or it believes doing so is in 9Temples’s interest to protect its property or other legal rights or the rights or property of others. Please see 9Temples’ Terms of Service for additional details.
- We do not share personally identifiable information with other third-party organizations for their marketing or promotional use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in.
4. Your Choices
You have access to your personal information and may update, correct, or delete it and your email and privacy preferences at any time. You may also close your account at any time. If you close your account, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your information from the Service as soon as practical. Please note that if you close your account, some of your information may still appear on the Service if you have shared that information with other Service users and they have used that information as permitted through the functionality of the Service. We also may retain some of your information after your account is closed in order to comply with legal obligations or law enforcement requests, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes between Service users, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this Privacy Notice or our Terms of Service.
5. User Passcode
To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and passcode before granting you access to your Service account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique passcode and account information at all times. Please also note that any information that you make available for viewing through the Service is made publicly available to those authorized by you to access and view it.
Consistent with the federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will never knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without requiring parental consent. Any person who provides their personal information to 9Temples through the Service represents that they are eighteen (18) years of age or older, in accordance with 9Temples’ Terms of Service.
7. Third Parties
The Service may include links and/or access to third-party websites, products, and services. Except as expressly provided otherwise, this Notice addresses only our collection, use, and sharing of information that we collect from you or that you disclose to us. If you disclose your information to third parties besides 9Temples (for instance, by accessing or using such third-party websites, products, and/or services), whether they are other users of the Service or third party affiliates of 9Temples, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of information you disclose to them or that they collect from you. 9Temples does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others or visit any third-party sites or services referenced on the Service.
8. Our Commitment to Data Security
- No electronic data transmissions can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use secure server software (SSL) and firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
- If 9Temples learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically or by telephone so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Service or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically or by telephone regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Service. 9Temples may also post a notice on the Service if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the Service. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us via email at: email@example.com.
9. Special Note to International Users
The Service is hosted in the United States. If you access the Service from the European Union, Asia, South America, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please note that you are transferring your personal data to the United States, which does not have the same data protection laws as your locality, and by providing your personal data you consent to:
- the use of your personal data for the uses identified above in accordance with the Privacy Notice; and
- the transfer of your personal data to the United States as indicated above.
PLEASE NOTE: In accordance with its Terms of Service, 9Temples may also disclose your information to a requesting foreign government and/or law enforcement agency if 9Temples determines, in its sole discretion, that doing so is legally required, in its best interests, or the best interests of the public.
10. In the Event of Merger or Sale
If 9Temples should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, information 9Temples receives from you through the Service is a 9Temples asset and may be transferred.
11. Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
We may occasionally update this Privacy Notice. When we do, we will also revise the “Last Updated” section below. For changes to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information that you have provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing the change. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to stay informed about how we are protecting the information that we collect. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any updates thereto.
12. Contacting 9Temples
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at telephone: 831-624-0242.
Last Updated 26 August 2016